My HealthPoint Patient Portal
My HealthPoint Patient Portal, offered by Los Alamos Medical Center, is a convenient, secure health management tool you can use anywhere you have access to the Internet. It provides access to important information about you and your visit(s) to our hospital.
Click here to login to the Los Alamos Medical Center Patient Portal.
Information available on the Los Alamos Patient Portal includes:
- Admit and discharge dates and locations
- Procedures performed during admission
- Current and past problem list
- Current medication list and medication history
- Current medication allergy list and allergy history
- Immunization records
- Vital signs at discharge
- Laboratory test results (available at time of discharge)
- Demographics maintained by hospital (sex, race, ethnicity, date of birth, preferred language)
- Family & social history
Los Alamos Medical Center has partnered with RelayHealth to provide this service. Online healthcare information is available to patients 18 years and older and who have been a patient at Los Alamos Medical Center on or after April 1, 2014.
All Discharged Patients who supplied a valid email address will receive an electronic invitation from the hospital and a link to register online for RelayHealth shortly after discharge.
If you have any difficulty registering, please contact (505) 662-4201.
- About Us
- Cafeteria Menu
- Health Information
- NM Health Insurance Exchange
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Online Bill Pay
- Patient Rights - English
- Patient Rights - Spanish
- Mission, Vision and High Five
- My HealthPoint Patient Portal
- Online Pre Registration
- Contact Us
- Non-Discrimination Notice
- Understanding Your Hospital Bill